Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

July 21, 2008

Vacances à la Plage ~ Part 2

Dear Friends,
Just a few more pictures
from the beach~

My traveling companions
I especially love my new
Art Box
from Lucy of Sweet Repeats.
This box is beautiful and I love
it so much that I filled it with my
most favorite art supplies.





I love the colors of this bench
and the flowers on it!

Mark can always find a
book or music store.
One of my inspirations for all of the
Mermaid Art I have been creating lately.


A jellyfish
layed out perfectly on the beach.
A fabulous place to write and create


I love this picture that
looks like you can reach down,
touch the beach, and feel the
seafoam on your toes.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

I'm glad to hear you are back, I was getting worried about you!! I hate that all the mess is going on at the house and what not though! :(

Looks like you had a nice vacation! Love the signs at that art store!! Totally funky!

Jennifer said...

everything looks so peaceful, was it?