Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

September 3, 2011

18 Days Left..


To
The End
of a
Memorable
 Summer!

I've checked off
most
of my summer list,

School has began
(and my class is charmingly wonderful)


Which brings me
to my post...

Things

 I

Truly truly

Believe


Everyone has value.

Nobody knows everything about everything.

Success should be measured in what we contribute
and the good we bring into our world.

Take nothing or no one for granted,
they may not be around for as long as you'd like
for them to be.

Strive for progress rather than perfection.

You'd care less about what other people think
if you knew how little they actually did.

Things and attachment to things,
will never make you happy.

You have the power to say,
this is NOT how my story
is going to end.

And finally my most favorite

"ever since
HAPPINESS
heard your name,
IT'S
been running
thru the streets
trying
to find
YOU!"
(Hafiz)

HAVE A GREAT AND GLORIOUS
REST OF YOUR SUMMER
MY LOVES,

XO,
Katie