Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

November 6, 2010

~*Fall ListOgraphy ~



Gather together with Friends,


Bake Pumpkin Bread or Muffins
and invite friends
 over to watch Modern Family


Build a fire and snuggle


Rake leaves for an elderly neighbor
We acturally had an elderly neighbor
 sneak over and rake our
leaves one Autumn!


Start your amarillas bulbs
 for Christmas


 Begin creating handmade Christmas
 cards and gifts


Volunteer to help out at a charity


Have breakfast for dinner



Make a Fall collage
or arrangement




Take a walk and collect leaves.

Enjoy a carmel apple

Enjoy a carmel apple martini



Embellish a jean jacket and give it
a new life!


Take a road trip with a camera



Write some people you love a letter
 expressing your appreciation
and admiration.


Make a fall garland


Macaroni and Cheese, S'mores. Enough said.



Buy and wear a bright red plaid scarf


Stay in your pajamas all day long


 Have a Pumpkin Spice latte 


Bake your Grandma's favorite recipe
(Ours ~ pumpkin spice cake)
and share with a neighbor


Visit Leola's Open House





Savor ~
truely savor each and every
 glorious Fall day!!!


What's on your list?


Blessings Friends!


Katie ~ *

9 comments:

Suz said...

Oh, katie,
That was so beautiful. You make me teary! I thought you were inviting us to a wonderful party and, in a sense, you are. Bless your heart!
Hugs,
Suz

summersundays-jw said...

What a great list. Think I'll try some today including staying in my pj's all day. I am so pooped from the weekend. But I may have to put my jeans on long enough to go get a pumpkin spice latte -- or maybe I'll just have one of my spiced chai tea lattes. Thanks for always supporting us. Happy Sunday! Jan

Tammy Burks said...

love, Love, LOVE your list! As for me, I've been searching for a hot pink scarf to brighten up a gray coat.....have been drinking my lattes with a dusting of cinnamon and taking long walks with the dogs......ahhhhhhtumn

Anonymous said...

Katie, thanks for the list! Wonderful. What lovely pictures too.

dulcy said...

Two top items are:

1. Take that road trip with my friend Katie to St. Louis.

2. Pick up a pumpkin spice latte on the way.

xo
dulcy (also.... eat, shop, drink during that particular road trip!)

~*~Patty S said...

Oh My Dear Katie ~ what an absolutely lovely post ... you have taken me to so many happy places!
Love it
Brightest of Fall Blessings to you and yours!
oxo

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I love, love, love this list. I think I'll just steal yours. OK, fine. What's on my list?

* take two more sets of Senior pictures * get the house fluffed and ready for lots of Thanksgiving company * set out my yummy Cinnamon Cider potpourri and candles from Aromatique * buy Candy Cane bath stuff at Sephora * catch up on all my letter writing * walk the dogs every day *

Love you, my friend.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

What a lovely post! I think your list is fabulous and I might just adopt it myself! The images of that little girl and mask are just stunning! All the pictures you share with us are so lovely and I am jealous of your creativity, not just in your art but in the space you live in too. It's always lovely to visit you!
marsha

Patti said...

Love your list!!! Many of yours are on mine- take a trip with the camera, pumpkin spice latte, collecting leaves, fall crafts... LOVE this time of year- everything about it!