Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

December 31, 2008

MaNy NeW yEaR bLeSsiNgS~**~

May Your New Year Dreams Take Flight!
Dear Friends,

WiShiNg YoU mAnY NeW YeAr BleSsiNgS!!!



I have decide that the theme of 2009

will be re~connecting!

God has been whispering this into my ear

throughout the Holiday Season~

reconnecting with old friends,

reconnecting with what is really important in my life,

reconnecting with simplicity,

reconnecting with creativity,

And

reconnecting more often with Him!

Those are my dreams for 2009~

What are yours?
(The winged manequin is from Leola's store window in early December)

7 comments:

Jim Mayfield said...

Looking forward to get 2009 rolling and getting together soon...

xo
dulcy

Relyn Lawson said...

Happy new year, dear friend. I'm so excited about tomorrow I could pop. I love you.

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Love the sentiment and I agree wholeheartedly! I've been working on reconnecting with Him, especially after realizing early in the Advent season that I was focusing too much on the wrong things and getting way too stressed out; it was showing in my mood:)
I saw your comment on Lani's blog and I belong to her 14 Secrets group, which I joined after taking a course - she's great.

Sandy said...

Delicious piece of art! I wish you many happy blessings in this new year!

Marie Reed said...

That is just a gorgeous resolution! Hmmmnn.. If I change this to my resolution then I don't have to give up frozen burritos!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you have a great theme for 2009. Love the angelkin.

K. Hutson said...

Hi Sweet Friend. Would love to connect with you in person, in the near future.

Thinking of you tonight.
K

(I posted my dreams on my blog...)