Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

April 16, 2008

Journey Into Bliss

A Fairy Tale Story
How Altered Art was
Discovered in my
Real Life
Once upon a time, a collector
of old photographs saw an
altered photo.
She was intriqued and began
to look at all photos with a
different set of eyes.

She began an Inspiration journal
to capture all of her thoughts
and to try them out on its pages.



Soon the thoughts began to leap off
of the pages and onto other objects;
old boxes, blank notebooks,
small board books, artist trading cards,
and all kinds of found materials.

And we live Happily
Ever After
Forever Learning
Always Creating!

Blessings Dear Friends!

1 comment:

Relyn Lawson said...

Katie, I loved this post. Probably one of my all-time favorites. I also loved seeing the journal for myself when we had our girlie day. We need to do that again. Love you.