Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

January 26, 2011

The Best of 2010 ~**


Best Assemblage


Best photograph taken
New Niece Baby Nora


Best new television show ~ Sherlock on PBS


Best New Food - 
Edy's Antioxidant Acai Berry





Dear John



Toy Story 3
Best Movies I saw in 2010








Best New Craft learned in 2010
Needle Felting




Best Book I Read
and Best Magazine I read






Best memory made ~
When my cousin Steve surprised us
on Christmas by arriving during rather than
after Christmas Day.  It was quite a 
wonderful magical surprise when he walked
in with his family on Christmas afternoon.
Everyone was so happy, especially me!


Some of new best blog friends:


Lovey, Suz,and Josie


So what are some of your "bests of 2010?"
I would love to hear about them!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

That is a wonderful photo of your gorgeous baby niece - it makes you smile just to look at it.

Sherlock was fantastic wasn't it? Don't you love the name of the actor that plays Sherlock - Benedict Cumberpatch. Brilliant. Toy Story 3 made me cry - twice. Not bad for a cartoon! Superb film.

Happy Christmas Day memories.

Lovely round up of 2010 bests.

x

Lynn Stevens said...

Those are some pretty terrific BESTS!!

David said...

Nora's adorable! What's not to love about a smiling baby?

I'll look for the fruit bars. That sounds good!

Coming up with my best of 2010 would require more brain power than my first half-cup of coffee has awakened at this point. Maybe I'll come back to it later!

summersundays-jw said...

I'll have to do some thinkin' about my favorites. I'm going to get your book selection & sometime maybe borrow your magazine. Love the baby pic. Missed the PBS show but maybe can catch it this summer. And did you make the purse? What a work of art! Take care! Jan

~*~Patty S said...

Love your Best of post dear Katie...the world through your eyes is always a delight...made me smile and say oooh aahhh again and again :)

Precious baby Nora...what a happy little girl :)
oxo

Oxana said...

Beautiful post!!!! Love your BESTS! Have a nice weekend, my friend!
Hugs
Oxana

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Another brilliant post! What a great idea. That's why I admire you so - always so positive and have so many lovely things to share. You have a good slant on the world. You have much to celebrate from last year and hope 2011 gives you even more!
marsha

dulcy said...

Hey Sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Also, I'm going to pick up those fruit bars. Let me know where you got them. I'm not sure about bests without quite a bit of thought... but probably... best flick would be Winter's Bone. Best new snack (that I now eat regularly) would be unsalted almonds. I've read a lot of great books this year, so I'd have to ponder awhile on that. I'll give you a ring this weekend.
xo

Kateyed said...

Aw, Katie,
Here am just sailing along, enjoying this beautiful post and...what...me??? Thank you, my dear! I am surprised and touched to the point of tears. You are such a sweetheart. I am so glad to have you in my life, too. So very glad!

Big hugs,
Suz