Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

August 3, 2010

* ~ Soo Much Fun!!!


I am enjoying all of your predictions 
on my previous post. 
 I am fascinated at how well
you know me and how close 
are all of your guesses!

I will be drawing out a random winner
and posting the name later this week!
So there is still time to join the fun!

...and
to help you with one answer,
here is the necklace Mark gave to me.
He went to my Etsy and selected it from my
favorite items that I had wish listed.


It is from the store 
Forgiving Works Artisan Jewelry.
The silver box is a locket.
I think Lettie does beautiful work!
Thanks you Lettie for creating 
this special work! I adore it!


Wishing you blessings,
Katie

6 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh, that man is a keeper! Love the necklace--I have a thing for lockets!! (In my case, the older the better!)

Linda Jo said...

oHHHHHHHH..... I said "necklace". I think I should get some credit for that.... random schmandom.

~*~Patty S said...

ooo so lovely Katie
your man has very good taste, but we knew that because he picked you for his bride!
oxo

Relyn Lawson said...

That Mark - he's a keeper. Wish he had an occasion to buy me jewelry. ;^) Well... maybe he will. He is my daughter's Poppa, after all.

dulcy said...

Fab necklace Katie! Mark's a very good shopper!

xo
dulcy

Lettie said...

Katie - so pleased that you love your necklace....your blog page is so fun! You will never believe how I found it...
Lettie