Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

July 7, 2008

**~ Happy Week After the 4th Of JuLy! ~*~

Dearest Friends!

There are lots of things to be happy about:


Sunflowers Dulcy and I bought from a
roadside farm near her house.
A cute freebie image from a friend's blog.
Thanks Linda!



Loving the USA
No matter which side of the fence you are on ~
it is still a great place to live!


This picture of Jaya just makes me smile all over!
Her mom Jenny is creating such a happy
memorable childhood for her.
You are inspiring Jenny poo!

Couldn't get better than this... a vintage
photograph freebie from a store I frequent.
Life Is Good ~ Blessings Friends!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay! what fun katie. thanks for the kind thoughts. i posted the award on my blog. cool beans. :)

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Love your 4th projects - how cool! Thanks for your kind words as well, please check my blog again, there's a little something there for you!
patti

Relyn Lawson said...

Great post! Jaya is an amazingly beautiful little girl.