Me and Betsy
We taught together at Shady Dell
Jody & Molly
Young Katie holding Stanley,
Brian reading poetry dedicated to John Coltrane
Brian's parting gift, a glove signed
by all the members
* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.
Jayne from Bunny Chic Boutique has presented me with this Beautiful Blogger Award. I'm so thrilled to be included in this amazing group of Bloggers that have been nominated to date. Jayne is a beautiful artist and has a wonderful blog (I met her during the One Heart-One World Event) and it is an honor for me to receive this award from such a talented artist and shoppe keeper.
This award is for creativity, originality, and overall contribution to the blogging community. Now I am to give the award to five more people ~ which are listed below in alphabetical order by first name. All of these creative gals are a constant inspiration to me and I'm so truly blessed to have met them and call them friend!
1. Jenny at Fated Follies Studio
2. Relyn at Come Sit By My Fire
3. Sandy at Quill Cottage
4. Anitra at Anitra's Cute Art World
5. Angela at Angela Harris
Once you have been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award
based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall
contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award. 4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico“blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5) Please post these rules.
Thanks again to Jayne for this Fabulous Blogger Award!
~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Jenny from Fated Follies Studio has asked me to answer
the following questions 8 times:
8 things i say alot:
1. Hi Hon 2. Wait a second 3. Love you!
4. Tall white chocolate mocha Frap with no whipped cream
5. Isn't that the cutest ______ you've ever seen?
6. I'll be there in just one minute 7. Debit ~ no cash back
8. Has the insurance people called yet?
8 books i have read lately:
1. Too Busy Not to Pray ~ Hybels (small group study)
2. The Appeal ~ Grisham 3. What Happy People Know ~ Baker
4. Garden Spells ~ 5. Eat, Pray, Love ~ Gilbert
6. A Pace of Grace ~ Popov 7. 90 Minutes in Heaven ~ Piper 8. The Message
8 movies i have seen at least 8 times:
1. Sense and Sensability 2. 13 Going on 30
3. Music and Lyrics 4. What About Bob 5. The Sound of Music
6. How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days 7. White Christmas 8. You've Got Mail
8 things I am working On
1. My driving anxiety after the wreck 2. My prayer life
3. My writings 4. new Art pieces 5. my yoga poses
6. Overcoming fears 7. Giving more mercy and grace
8. Finding Joy daily
I would like to know the answers from these 8 people:
1. Chris 2. Joy 3. Bunny B 4. Kaylea 5. Krista
6. Jan 7. Debra 8. Beth
Even if I didn't list your name, I would still love to hear at
least one of your answers to one of the above questions!
Thanks for playing along!