Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

To enjoy Valentine's Day like a 1st Grader! To be happy with any kind of valentine card as long as it had a piece of candy or tatoo attached. To buy your teacher a "baby's 1st Valentine's Day card" and when I inquired about the pretty card the giver says sweetly to me, "it's my first Valentine's Day with you! " To enjoy and savor each moment of the whole experience through the ways and eyes of a seven year old! A cupcake is the most very best thing in life, second only to a good story being read to you.


A sweet little Miss to use for a sweet Valentine Card

By Lisa's Altered Art

Valentine Fairies set I purchased on ebay.

Announcing The OWOH

Drawing winners!

A huge thank you for all of the visitors who
came and left such kind remarks! A heartful of gratitude
to the Event hostess Lisa.
Now on to announce the winner of the name hanger
..... is
Patti at 7 Rose Petal Path
I also drew out 2 more names
for a handmade valentine.
They are: Jayne from Bunny Chic Boutique
and Charlie McGee from Charlies Studio
I have had so much fun visiting my new friends,
thanks for participating!
Come back by and visit often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are exactly right. We should all try to see life a little bit more like child. Happy V-day to you.

dulcy said...

Love the green with the pink valentines!!!!

xoxo
dulcy