Ragamuffin Gal

".. from my ragged heart to yours"

September 21, 2007

*~*W~e~L~c~O~m~E ~*~ F~a~L~L*~*


Black Cat and Pumpkin Swap!


Here they are!!! My pictures of the swap package
I put together for my partner Michelle.




This was a very fun swap and I met
some great gals and visited some very cool blogs.
Tomorrow Mark and I are traveling to Kansas City
for the Plaza Art Fest. We are staying over
and I am so excited! I am sure I will
get some good inspirations and photos to
share with you.
Have a Fun and Relaxing Weekend!!!

Pictures below are from Cider Days
on Walnut Street
last weekend.





















~*Y*~ This morning (Sat.) I decided to add something ~FuN!~ to this blog! For everyone who visits my blog this weekend and leaves a comment on this post, I will make up for you and send you a fun little surprise
Y*~e*~Welcome Fall GoOdiE bAg *~e~*Y
(begins Friday night and ends Sunday at midnight)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What great stuff! I love it all!! I am going to add a few surprise treats to mine as well!!
Thanks for all the great tips for our trip! I will keep you posted on where we decide to go and do! Have fun this weekend!

Sam I Am said...

Hi Katie!
What a sweet blog you have! You and the family are ADORABLE!!!! :)
Love your swap goodies!! how FUN :)
hugs..sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie!
I love checking in on your blog! Hope you had fun in KC, and that you had a nice and restful weekend!

K. Hutson said...

Hey beautiful friend.
Love your fall stuff....
Giving me ideas on how to decorate my new "pad"...

Got the stuff moved this weekend....will be down there full-time on Thursday...

Hugs to you and Mark.
K.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much Katie! I got my package yesterday and felt like greedy-greta when my kids came around. I kept saying "it is all mine! mine! mine!" They are so used to my sharing everything and this time I'm not! I love it all thank you so much!